The innovative Handle and Haul Moving System allows greater control and improved safety when lifting and moving items up to 250 pounds. The durable polyester strap is placed around the item and then slides through the roller cam body securely. Ideal for moving boxes, storage containers, ice chests, appliances, furniture and even construction materials weighing 250 pounds or less. Consists of 2 removable handles, 1 roller cam body and 9-feet of polyester webbing (250-pound load capacity).
Main feature and benefit
1. Household items can be lifted and carried more easily and safely with the Handle and Haul Moving System.
2. Upright lifting position provides greater control and improved pulling power while reducing fatigue and injuries
details of use of product
3. Dual-handle system helps move boxes, storage containers, appliances, furniture, and much more
4. Easily adjustable strap and handles provide 250-lb. working load capacity.
5. 2 - Orange adjustable handles, 1- roller cam buckle and 9- feet of black polyester webbing included
Caution: Do not use in overhead applications nor to secure human weight.
U.S. Patent #10,131,499, 687718982
Multus, llc guarantees that the Universal Utility Handle will operate as advertised. This warranty applies when the product is used under normal conditions for which it is designed. The product is warranted to be free from defects and workmanship for a year from the date of the original purchase. Any defect of the handle or parts will be replaced with an identical replacement or with a product of comparable value. This warranty does not cover accidental damages, unreasonable or improper use, normal wear and tear, improper handling or damages caused by a common carrier, loss of use or consequential damages, nor does it cover repairs attempted by unauthorized persons. If a common carrier damages your product, contact them immediately to file a claim.
If you should need to return your purchase, please mail to Multus, llc 2117 Veterans Memorial Blvd., Metairie LA, 70002. You will need to mail the product to us with the original sales receipt from an authorized retailer with explanation of how it happened in order to obtain a return authorization for your replacement.