U.S. Patent #10,131,499
The purpose of the Multus pet leash handle is to "Handle Pets Safer". It reduces joint stress and improves your ergonomics when walking, training or restraining your pet to reduce common injuries. Most leads and leashes can pinch your hand when trying to control your pet. The Multus handle can be attached to almost any dog leash to reduce hand stress and improve owner control and comfort. You can attach the handle directly to the leash. You can make an adjustable dog leash by using the loop rope to make a Prusik Knot. A Prusik Knot allows you to easily adjust the length of the leash when walking, training or restraining your pet.
Our product is durable, ultra-light handle that provides added safety for the pet owner and dog. The comfort grip handle fits in your pocket or purse and is easy to attach or remove from any dog leash or dog collar.
When stress is applied to the knot in any direction, the knot constricts to hold or maintain that position. When there is no stress on the handle, the length or position of the handle can be easily adjusted along the rope.
- Ropes are soft, flexible, and easy to clean multifilament polypropylene braided rope.
- Ropes stay pliable and will not sliver
- Ropes release knots easier than nylon and cotton ropes
- Handle weighs approximately 3 ounces, light weight, durable and made from non-toxic HDPE
- Ropes are very strong and custom lengths and special needs are available.
- Loop rope and handle can be easily removed
Caution: Do not use in overhead applications nor to secure human weight.
If you should need to return your purchase, please mail to Multus, llc 2117 Veterans Memorial Blvd., Metairie LA, 70002. You will need to mail the product to us with the original sales receipt from an authorized retailer with explanation of how it happened in order to obtain a return authorization for your replacement.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.