U.S. Patent #10,131,499
"The complete deer-drag system!" The deer handle and harness drag system is a luxury product for the sportsman and the successful deer hunter. Multus has created the most useful and versatile deer handle for dragging a deer. This deer drag system includes a harness strap with the best deer handle that provides the fastest and easiest ways for the hunter to drag deer.
"It made the long drag so much easier"
"The job getting the buck out would have taken 3 times longer without the Multus deer-drag and harness"
"Until you have one and get to use it, you won't appreciate how it makes the work dragging so much easier on your back and hands."
Our purpose was to create a durable, ultra-light, multi-purpose deer drag to provide the hunter the easiest way to drag a deer. The harness deer drag and handle allows the best position when pulling, dragging or lifting. It is a hand, joint and back saver. This best deer handle allows you to change the ropes, straps or cables. The drag strap fits in your pocket and it can be attached to the antlers, neck, head, snout or legs of deer. It is a handle to lift, handle to pull and handle to move equipment and gear, or it is the best for dragging whitetail deer.
Hunters can combine several units for dragging larger loads and haul deer quick and easy. The reflective strap improves safety and you can find easier in the dark.
• Multi-purpose drag handle
• Quick attach & release
• Easy to use removable locking peg
• 400 lb. capacity
• Durable, non-toxic and weighs approximately 3 ounces
• Combine several units to drag larger loads.
The Multus deer drag harness is made of a closed looped handle that has a locking removable peg and is attached to a 46" length, 5/8" width safety reflective nylon webbing. There is a 3 inch fixed loop on one end and a 6 inch fixed loop on the opposite end of the reflective nylon webbing. The nylon webbing is double box stitched on both ends to improve strength for lifting heavy weights. The deer handle easily slips through the loop opposite the handle to secure and pull. Carabiners, hooks, and drag rope can be added to the Multus handle to haul deer quick and easily. It is the perfect deer drag.
The 1 inch nylon webbing will be used for the harness and is made to strap across the shoulders. The harness is a 6.5 loop of 1 inch wide reflective nylon for attaching to deer or other wild game for pulling or dragging for longer distances with improved pulling power and control. Order Now!
Caution: Do not use in overhead applications nor to secure human weight.
This review is on the MULTUS Deer Drag & Harness system that includes the harness AND the handle drag, too.
This unit works to DRAG or PULL a number of things--and not just harvested deer. Those uses include:
1. LOGS: For us older folks that have grown to more appreciate to respect our "maturing" backs, wrapping The MULTUS around a heavy log (or the end of a downed tree) to move it out the way works great with the handle pull by itself, or with both the hand and harness when more muscle and body weight is required, and;
2. "Emergency Use" Deer Carts: Good quality, two-wheeled deer carts can also be used to transport the sick and infirmed on multi-surfaces when a ATV, truck or other powered vehicle cannot be used--or if there is "no longer" power to fuel these devices. (Think of a possible future local, regional or national Critical Incident.) Testing this method myself, The MULTUS system is flexible and adjustable enough to wrap around the deer cart (which is now your Emergency Evacuation Cart carrying your REAL "DEAR"). Use of The MULTUS in this method with BOTH its harness and handle pull together drastically reduces arm stress and fatigue of pulling the heavy deer cart (Emergency Evacuation Cart) over distances on rough, graveled and paved terrain.
The MULTUS system should be in every persons arsenal if you believe that you are responsible for those whom God placed under your stewardship.
...Chappy (aka GhillieMan)
I haven’t had the opportunity to use it on an animal yet but the quality and simplicity of it is great. It folds up so small you hardly know you have it with you. Will definitely be ordering another. And joe is great to work with!.